The customer is a technology and digital asset company that provides software-as-a-service, brokerage, exchange, and insured custody services for institutions and professional investors.
We seek a passionate engineer who will be able to dive into problems, find solutions and implement it using best development practices. You will need to think about code and how it will affect the whole system from a design and performance perspective.
- Design, code, test and debug web applications;
- Follow development best practices;
- Focus on quality and speed;
- Perform development testing to ensure implemented work matches expected requirements and quality;
- Carefully review requirements on product backlog refinement/grooming meetings;
- Investigate issues and bug fixing;
- Work on UIUX, data tagging and OCR including but not limited to platform UI changes, onboarding UI changes, new social media connection (Front-end and back-end changes), image preview on onboarding UI.
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with Cypress, NPM, REST API, ReactJS, TypeScript.
- Knowledge of AWS Simple Storage Service (S3), Gitlab, Gitlab CI;
- Experience with Material UI, WebSockets.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.