The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Contribute to developing web applications for the platform configuration and management
- Contribute to the development of the backend platform
- Write unit and integration tests to match defined quality gates
- Experience either with Node.JS backend services or with React.JS development
- Experience with Unit Testing
- RESTFul API and/or GraphQL experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with Integration Testing
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with Webpack, Jenkins, Nx, Turborepo
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.