- Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Act like an owner, assume responsibilities, and drive issues to resolution
- Back-end experience with Node.js
- Hands-on experience with Typescript codebase
- Knowledge of Managed AWS services – CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, DynamoDB (single table design), SQS, etc.
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering would become a great benefit
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with ReactJS and Next.js
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.