The company is a B2B global parts organization and going through an eCommerce transformation as well as a legacy modernization in parallel.
EPAM is partnering with them to build an MVP and launch a beta eCommerce platform on new microservices and headless architecture.
- Build a new architecture for the company's front-end applications based on React, headless CMS (Drupal + Acquia), and Java microservices
- Create UI components library which is going be reused across the major of company's frontend applications
- Very good English level as clients are in both Americas and Belgium
- Understanding of Agile way of working
- Challenges with ambiguous requirements that will change frequently so need to adapt
- Senior profile who will be able to work as a single front-end developer in the team
- 2+ years of experience with React and Redux
- 2+ years of Typescript experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.