go to search
Sorry, the job is expired
- Collaborate with back-end developers, business stakeholders and designers to build an integration component following client requirements
- Create clear, simple and reusable code
- Develop all server-side logic and optimize component’s performance
- Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes
- Develop using a TDD/BDD approach ensuring your code works and behaves according to requirements
- Execute automated testing platforms and system tests
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience with Typescript.
- Hands-on expertise in REST.
- Familiarity with Docker, K8s and cloud development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude skills
- Used to develop using TDD/BDD practices
- Familiar with Agile Software development (Scrum)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.