The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
The main pool of tasks is associated with support for legacy applications with little or no development activity and transition to a DevOps model for all other applications.
- Development of new functionality and enhancements for the applications in scope
- Defect fixes for the applications in scope
- Identifying and evaluating technology solutions and processes
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a software engineer
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps approach
- Experience with ES2015+
- Knowledge of Ember.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with LESS
- Knowledge of version control (GitLab)
- English level proficiency B1
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Jenkins
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.