The customer is an American multi-level marketing company that produces and sells health, beauty, and home care products.
- Participate in FE architecture review
- Implement quick prototypes
- Conduct code reviews and pair programming sessions
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI, and other best practices
- Participate in UI discussions with designers
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Knowledge and experience in Angular 2+
- Experience with Typescript
- Understanding of application architecture (splitting by modules and features, smart/dump components, etc.)
- Experience in application state management (NgRx)
- Experience with RxJS: general operators, subject, uni/multi-casting, error handling
- Understanding of Change Detection strategies and NgZone
- Experience in unit-testing (Karma, Jasmine)
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.