middle js test automation engineer with node.js
We are currently looking for a remote Middle JS Test Automation Engineer with 2+ years of experience in automated testing and Node.js experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Execute test cases automation for all the supported platforms (iOS, Android, AppleTV, AndroidTV, WEB, STB) and environments (development, E2E, TFT, pre-production, production)
- Communication with stakeholders
- Tuning of the automation processes
- 2+ years of experience in automated testing
- Experience with Node.js
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related subject
- Experience with JS automation framework (preferably Mocha.js)
- Understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience of working in Agile environment and Atlassian suite (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence)
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting test automation frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket) version control system
- Understanding of CI/CD process
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, WebSockets, MQTT)
- Experience with at least one of the following: ReadyAPI, Robot Framework, JMeter, Selenium
- Additional scripting skills (Shell scripts/Perl/Ruby/Python/Groovy)
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization (VMware, VirtualBox)
- Effective executive level of written, verbal, presentation & communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of any other European languages
- Node.js, Mocha.js
- Flutter, Microservices
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.