middle manual tester for a healthcare company
We’re looking for a remote Middle Manual Tester with 2+ years of QA experience, and experience in web testing to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations. The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create manual test scenarios in RQM
- Create Automation script on Eggplant
- Release testing
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Basic knowledge of version control systems
- Experience in web testing
- Understanding different testing methodology, types
- Experience in front-end testing
- Experience with analyzing technical requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, RQM or similar test management tools
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes of bugs
- Ability to set own tasks and organize work efficiently
- English level proficiency B1
- Win32/64 based application hosted on premise
- UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies