middle manual tester for a multinational retail corporation
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Manual Tester with 2+ years of experience in implementing or participating in building test frameworks on the web or mobile platforms to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- Analyze requirements and prepare a query list. If requirements are incomplete, they need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings
- 2+ years of experience in implementing or participating in building test frameworks on the web or mobile platforms
- Experience leading test activities in the scrum or agile methodologies
- Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience testing API's implemented using REST
- Java knowledge
- Experience with Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.