middle manual tester for a software company
We are currently looking for a Middle Manual Tester to join our team.
The customer is a software company specializing in integrated systems for library management. It offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of library automation products on the market today, serving academic, public, national, corporate, and specialist libraries and consortia. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, the company has a global presence, serving thousands of libraries in 66 countries and offices worldwide.
The main pool of tasks is associated with designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of a product.
- Manual testing of web applications
- Analysis of requirements and preparation of a test documentation
- Creating and maintaining testing documentation
- Test environments configuration
- Execute existing autotest, process results, maintain existing autotest, add new autotests
- Knowledge of software test design techniques
- Experience in creating test documentation (test plan, test strategy, test cases)
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP)
- English level B1+
- Experience in mobile testing
- Knowledge of Linux Shell
- Test automation experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.