middle manual tester for an online food ordering company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Manual Tester with 2+ years of QA experience to join our team.
Our customer is an American online food ordering service that acts as a centralized marketplace, where diners can order delivery and takeout from restaurants in their area.
- Write and maintain detailed test cases/scripts that are aligned with user and business needs
- Review business requirements, functional specifications, and user information to understand end user requirements and business process context
- Review with appropriate SMEs to validate understanding
- Design/maintain test plans including cycles, cases/conditions, expected results and requirement mapping
- Coordinate and participate in all testing activities, including planning, designing, scripting, execution, and reporting
- Manage multiple testing processes of moderate complexity simultaneously
- Provide accurate effort estimates for project test effort
- Consulting with product development and business analysts to ensure clear understanding of requirements and business process
- Execute and validate test cases/scripts and identify discrepancies of actuals versus expected
- Research and verify issues as required
- Provide appropriate detail to document issues for the development team
- Identify and facilitate defect resolution with functional and technical groups
- Participate productively in meetings with multiple participants. Draw on prior experience to ask the right questions
- Participate in daily standup meetings
- Monitor test progress across pre-defined test acceptance criteria
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports on progress against work plan, including risks and issues
- Prepare and update test work plans after each project phase
- Define test approach to ensure common framework and identify issues for test planning and execution
- Work with the engineering team to understand project architecture, business requirements, functional requirements to devise an appropriate test strategy
- Develop and maintain testing processes while also thinking creatively to leverage ideas for process improvement
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Experience in Functional Testing
- Experience with Jira
- Understanding and knowledge of the basics of correct test design
- Problem Solving, Customer Service Skills
- Communication, Active Listening, Accounting, Organizational, Teamwork skills
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.