middle .net automated testing engineer for a data provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Automated Testing Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Maintain automated test suite for web and API
- Perform manual testing of new web, and API products
- Execute documented procedures for testing
- Communicate with project team and management
- Contribute to framework support
- 2+ years of experience as .NET Automated Testing Engineer
- Knowledge of C#
- Automation experience with Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid
- Knowledge of SQL and experience to work with SQL Server
- Experience with xUnit
- Prior experience or at least ability to work with TraciTest
- Knowledge of Report Portal
- Experience with Jenkins
- Good communication skills
- B2+ level of English
- Understanding of how to conduct performance testing
- Experience with NeoLoad
- Experience with Mockito, Typescript, Cucumber
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma for Angular testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.