middle .net automated testing engineer for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Automated Testing Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an American provider of financial services and business solutions for education sector.
- Develop and execute exploratory, manual and automated tests in order to ensure product quality
- Analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test these systems
- Work as an Agile team member participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning and task estimation
- Provide metrics upon execution of smoke and regression suites to establish baselines and track quality and efficiency improvements over time
- Ensure code quality, leveragability, scalability (performance & scale tests), maintainability (cyclomatic complexity), and product integration quality
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET automated testing engineer
- Experience in developing REST APIs with .Net
- Experience in testing REST APIs with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience with API tools including Swagger
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with MS Azure
- B2 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.