middle .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer.
The customer is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
- Develop, configure and install third party packages, and software integration efforts
- Software and website design, development, programming, and software deployment
- Build web applications using modern tools such as React, HTML, mobile development
- Plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- 2+ years of experience in .NET development
- Familiar with backend development, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- User-centric mindset
- Familiar with an experimentation based approach, desire to prove concepts early with lightweight experiments rather than building a fully fledged feature
- Exposed to back-end technologies such as APIs, databases, cloud services, and infrastructure
- Solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Strong experience in .Net Framework 4.5+, C#, .Net MVC 5, SQL Server 2017+, Entity framework
- Experience in Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Azure Search
- Microsoft Azure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.