middle .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Redesign legacy components and migrate it from on-premises to AWS one by one
- 2+ years of experience in .NET development
- Experience in any ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON)
- Experience in debugging and testing distributed applications
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work daily with EIS (EBSCO Information Services) engineers and PO
- Experience with C#
- Skilled in .Net Core/ORM
- Experience with Bash scripts (Windows and Linux)
- Experience with SQL/RDBMs
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Docker
- Stored Procedures
- AWS cloud services (EC2, Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, RDS/Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Mandatory working hours: 8:00am - 12:00pm EST
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.