middle .net developer for a business information and media company
Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote Middle .NET Developer with 2+ years of software development experience, and Python skills to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
As a part of a team of about twenty financial and software engineers, you will enhance and maintain the Quantitative Pricing Service with a focus on equity and equity like products and be responsible for building customer care culture in the team, reducing time to resolve customer cases, enhance support tools and add engineering excellence practices to the codebase.
- Take part in the investigation of root causes of customer errors and problems
- Support and drive customer-first culture in the team
- Suggest and drive technical improvements to the process and Services code
- Take part in architectural sessions suggesting design drafts and participating in PoC development
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Strong .NET development skills
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Experience with software release process with automated CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Excellent investigation skills: tracing issues in complex backend systems with various data sources and complicated business logic
- Excellent problem-solving skills: decomposing complex problems, localizing issues and coming up with a solution proposal and carrying out solution implementation
- Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- English level proficiency B1
- Understanding of principles of pricing bonds, swaps, options and other instruments
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.