middle .net developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of construction information and technology solutions in North America. The company helps commercial construction firms simplify and streamline preconstruction with the largest network, most accurate project information, and only an all-in-one construction platform with any time, anywhere access.
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users (clients) in order to find best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
- 2+ years of development experience in Microsoft server side technologies (C#, MVC.Net)
- Experience with messaging queue architecture (ex: RabbitMQ)
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience in Automated Unit Testing
- Experience with SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent technology experience, preferred.
- Familiarity with object-relational mapping concepts and frameworks (ex: nHibernate)
- NoSQL database experience (ex: Solr, Redis, MongoDB)
- Development experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Working in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Knowledge of BitBucket
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Knowledge of Jira
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.