middle .net developer for a travel company
Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote Middle .NET Developer with 2+ years of software development experience, and AWS or Azure PaaS skills to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
You will work on various improvements for on-prem BCD API, migrate smaller components to AWS.
The team is composed of a Project Manager, a Product Champion and UX designer that are both based in the US.
- Work directly with Tech Stakeholders on client and EPAM side
- Analyze existing components source code and delivery pipeline
- Implement new features, close tech debt, fix bugs, improve CI/CD
- Create AWS migration plan (with help of Dev lead and stream leads)
- Port existing components over to AWS
- Work in cross-functional team fully responsible for all development, testing and deployment of the product
- Participate in regular demos, backlog review with the customer
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns and principles, TDD
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core framework
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, self-hosted SOAP WCF services
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with AWS or Azure PaaS
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.