middle .net developer for an insurance company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance, and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.
- Work on BE (C#)
- Write clean, testable and supportable code
- Write unit and integration tests
- Refactor code
- Perform code review
- Design and implement microservices
- Design and implement REST API
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- In-depth knowledge of C#
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Framework/.NET Core
- Solid experience in ASP.NET Core (Web API)
- Solid experience in EF Core
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud (Azure is preferable)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, troubleshooting abilities
- Familiarity with agile methodology
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.