Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
Our Customer is the leading provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, e-books, and discovery services for academic libraries, public libraries, corporations, schools, government, and medical institutions. It is like a Google, but for organizations.
The opportunity to work side by side and learn from the experience of developers who have created a system that has been successfully operating and making a profit for decades. The opportunity to learn the ability to look at problems in applications from different angles.
- Redesign a tons of legacy components and migrate it from on-premises to AWS one by one
- Migrate this fleet of legacy applications to AWS
- 2+years of C# experience
- 2+years of .NET Core/ORM experience
- Bash scripts (Windows and Linux) experience
- SQL/RDBMs experience
- Docker experience
- Experience in any ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON)
- Experience in debugging and testing distributed applications
- Knowledge of Stored Procedures
- Node.JS experience
- Java experience
- Git experience
- Jenkins and Kubernetes experience
- AWS cloud services (EC2, Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation) experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.