middle .net developer for oilfield services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Participating feature development (investigation, estimation, implementation, writing tests)
- Contributing to bug fixing
- Working in team, participating in stand-ups, weekly meetings, providing advice to Portfolio and/or QA team
- 2+ years of experience in .NET development
- Strong knowledge in C++ or C#, willingness to learn the other, as we utilize both languages
- Previous experience of writing good automated Gherkin scenarios
- C# programming skills
- SQL skills
- English level B2+
- Nice to have experience with Design patterns
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.