go to search
middle .net developer for retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle .NET Developer For Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
- Develop business-facing data-driven ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
- Produce clean User Interfaces as an integral part of ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
- Take direction from Soho Head of Engineering and Engineering Leads.
- Conducting requirements elaboration and analysis with end-users.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce software designs and architecture.
- Write clean maintainable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Update, extend, refactor, and debug your code and code produced by other Developers.
- Write new applications and/or improve existing ones.
- Produce documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with Developer or Software Engineer.
- Experience with MVC and ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Razor Pages.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) practices.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles and implementation.
- Knowledge of MVC and other Software design patterns.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection & IoC.
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals