go to search
middle .net developer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle .NET Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
- Responsible for developing cutting edge web-based applications with emphasis on customer ease of use, performance, and scalability
- Proven ability to develop solutions using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. Development of cloud agnostic solutions and deployment to AWS using CI/CD practices
- Participate in the software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process. This includes participating in groomings, estimations, daily meetings
- Work with project teams and product owners to establish and understand requirements
- Team member role in on-time, high quality delivery of products through the entire application lifecycle
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing web-based software applications
- Passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact
- A bias to action – a willingness to “jump right in” with an emphasis on producing results
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members
- Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value
- Comfortable with ambiguity – can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well defined
nice to have
- AWS services (Lambda, EKS, ECS, ELB, RDS, S3, API Gateway)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.