middle node.js backend developer for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.JS Backend Developer to join our team.
- Design and implement new functionality for Amwell's flagship Online Care product
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience designing RESTful backend microservices using Node.js / Express
- Background with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Reviewing code from peers and providing actionable feedback. Responding well to feedback on your own work is all part of this job too
- APM and performance monitoring and alerting of applications in real time
- AWS CDK experience and an understanding of how to build, test and maintain a CI/CD pipeline. Experience with ArgoCD and integration with gitlab CI/CD pipelines a plus
- Developing against cloud services such as AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, S3
- Integration with Swagger and Swagger HUB for API-first software design
- Experience with SQL and Relational Database Design
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.