go to search
middle node.js developer for a danish retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Node.js Developer for a Danish Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer to join our team.
Our customer represents a chain of juice bars and coffee shops around the world.
- Work across the stack to from UI to database
- Design and develop REST APIs
- Leverage AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions
- Write unit, integration, and functional tests, and guide others in doing the same
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Document software designs and project tasks
- Review functional requirements and analyze their impact on schedule and software design
- 2+ years of Node.js background
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience with TypeScript
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with Serverless and AWS Lambdas
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.