middle node.js developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer to join the global team.
Our customer specialized in the retail sale of prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption.
- Effectively design, plan and implement highly interactive workshops with brand and technology leaders
- Plan and conduct store-level user research/contextual inquiry (managers and employees)
- Contribute to creating a vision for a cross-brand experience for the Super App module for both managers (desktop and native) and employees (native)
- Collaborate with EPAM and client teams to define the right communication and documentation pathways that provide enough guidance to the client’s internal Experience Design team to successfully evolve the concepts into detail design and beyond
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- API integration experience
- SSO implementing experience
- Track record of success driving teams to deliver innovative experiences for web (desktop, tablet, and mobile) and native (iOS and Android)
- Comfortable with organizing and delivering design in an Agile SCRUM methodology
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (B2 or higher)
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurants a plus – as an employee, manager, or client
- Experience with Cloud.AWS is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.