middle node.js developer for an asset management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is the world's 2nd largest asset management company. It has modernization projects driven by digital transformation focused on Agility, innovation, and automation.
- Takes ownership and accountability for technology solution and output delivered by the team
- Removes technology-related obstacles through the project lifecycle
- Works with other architects and ensure technology governance and best practices
- Understands functional, non-functional requirements & quality attributes and build solution for them
- Contributes and improve architecture and design
- Build , review and ensure quality if data model, API Contract, Architecture, Framework, Code etc.
- Assists in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and dependencies identification
- Bachelor's or Master`s Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of design experience
- Experience in develop front end application and Micro-services, REST APIs
- Experience in agile methodology
- Confident English level (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.