middle node.js developer for media company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer for media company for our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services, and comprises of newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
- Implementing custom microservice compatible with hosting platform or other type of hosting
- Leveraging an open-source version of the library that implements flow specifications and has a high level of extensibility
- Performing reverse engineering of existing scripts and rules in existing solution and converting them into the code in custom solution
- Ensuring similar URL and parameters interface between existing system and custom solution for graceful migration and faster UAT period
- Being able to integrate social logins and passwordless flow by email
- Supporting SAML Identity Provider
- Optionally, performing load performance testing to ensure new solution and infrastructure can handle the production load
- Preparing for migration of Client Ids, Callbacks, Refresh Tokens and Service account users
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Node.js, experience with API development
- Intermediate skills in database development (AWS Aurora MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of AWS: AWS Aurora PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Knowledge of Microservices
- OAuth 2.0 / Open ID Connect specification
- Communication skills working with the client team members as part of SCRUM process
- English Level B2+
- Knowledge of ReactJS UI development
- Understanding of Terraform/Spinnaker (deployment service into the client's platform)
- MySQL proficiency
- Strong in OIDC
- Knowledge of ReactJS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.