go to search
middle node.js developer for payment processing company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Node.js Developer for Payment Processing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, business stakeholders and designers to build an integration component following client requirements
- Create clear, simple and reusable code
- Develop all server-side logic and optimize component’s performance
- Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes
- Develop using a TDD/BDD approach ensuring your code works and behaves according to requirements
- Execute automated testing platforms and system tests
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Typescript
- Hands-on expertise in REST
- Familiarity with Docker, K8s and cloud development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude skills
- Used to develop using TDD/BDD practices
- Familiar with Agile Software development (Scrum)
nice to have
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.