middle node.js developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Node.js Developer to join our team.
- Reviewing product backlog requirements to provide reasonable estimations
- Developing new and enhancing existing services/applications
- Following account-wide practices (linters, unit tests, and code review process are essential for us) and influence their evolution
- Collaborating with Developers, Business Analysts, Solution Architect, and Quality Assurance team to create a high quality and error-prone solutions
- 2+ years of NodeJS development experience
- Experience with basic AWS services (Lambda, S3, SQS) services or their competitors
- Unit/integration/performance testing experience
- Estimations experience (hours, story points)
- Debugging applications and microservices
- Experience with Teamcity or other CI/CD tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.