middle python developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Python Developer to join our team.
You will be responsible for retrieving, investigating, and visualizing data in order to provide strategic insights to team in a fast-paced healthcare company.
- Develop and implement data retrieval processes and other strategies to optimize analytics efficiency and quality
- Generate insights from healthcare data
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams and clients
- Deliver ad hoc analytics and research projects as requested by the team leader
- Flexible, deadline-oriented, and able to work as part of a multifunctional team
- Self-starter who works well with minimal oversight
- Ability to be resourceful and self-driven while supporting a variety of different roles on a project
- Ability to respond quickly and amicably to changing client needs and conditions in a diplomatic fashion
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 2+ years of implementation experience using Python
- Experience working with data structures
- Familiarity with massively scalable real-time and/or batch-distributed data processing solutions (technologies like Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Good knowledge of SQL and DB Structures
- Focus on quality
- Familiarity with AWS, Informatica, and other cloud & ETL tools
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and deployments
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.