middle python developer for an American retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Python Developer to join our development team.
Our customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home-goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
- Work on features/user stories, drive technical specification and the component design, work on spikes before a feature is ready to be picked up by the team.
- Implement, test, deploy, maintain and document solutions, participate in code reviews
- Drive automation pyramid and integrate with CI/CD tools for continuous validation, understand when to automate and when not to
- 2+ years of experience with IT projects, at least 1 fully participated and delivered projects
- 2+ years strong hands-on development experience developing enterprise-class applications in the mandated technical stack
- Proficiency in generic computing science including OOP modeling, algorithms, data structures, and strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
- Strong hands-on experience with Python, Python Frameworks, RESTful APIs, micro-services architectural style
- Clean coding and refactoring skills
- Experience with build tools EngX tools (Maven/Gradle, Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, GitLab CI, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus etc)
- Good knowledge of automated testing approaches & frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Cucumber/JBehave)
- Experience with RDBMS and no-SQL databases
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to get things done, regardless of obstacles
- Working knowledge about Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Experience in working within cross-location teams
- English of B1+ level
- Working knowledge of client-side web technologies (React JS, JSON, HTML, CSS), being able to read PHP code
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, GKE
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.