middle python developer for financial services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Python Developer to join our team.
Our customer offers users the ability to trade on a wide range of asset classes covering Forex and CFDs on Crypto, Metals, Energies, Stocks, and more.
- Establish design and architecture best practices for mobile and web applications
- Build and launch successful and enriching products to positively influence the patient journey & experience through our platforms
- Deliver on the product-driven goals for both internal and external teams, ensuring our core engineering values remain a priority
- Advocate for the inclusion of modern technologies and trends when it makes sense
- Work collaboratively across the SDLC within an agile environment Provide technical guidance and help mentor engineering, QA, operations, and product staff
- Help define, document, evolve and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- Passionate about building a trading product that brings the world together
- Higher education in STEM
- 2 years of commercial software development using Python and have excellent knowledge of its stack
- Solid knowledge of general Computer Science and working experience with various system designs and integrational patterns
- You have solid experience with ORM, DBMS, including database architecting
- You cultivate DevOps culture and usage of relevant tools. You have solid experience with Operating Systems, Networking Models, virtualization, and containerization
- Have experience in unit tests, integrational and load tests
- Can successfully interact with business functions using the English language
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.