go to search
Middle QA Engineer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle QA Engineer to join our team.
- Work as a part of a functional team with full involvement in the development process at all stages
- Smoke/Regression testing, exploratory testing, and feature verification (functional testing, DB, and logs checks)
- Raising questions and possible issues regarding the functionality of the application
- Analyzing requirements, communication with BA
- Be proactive as a team member, be fully responsible for product quality, issue identification, and working with a large amount of data
- Participation in daily team meetings, in grooming and pre-grooming sessions
- Updating project documentation.
- Review, update and prepare test cases for automation according to priorities, analyzing failed automation test cases
- Resolving possible issues during work such as: failing builds, creating Jira tickets for the DevOps team, other blockers
- 1.5+ years professional experience as a QA Engineer.
- Basic Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud skill
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of bug life cycle.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience in working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Good communication skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.