go to search
middle reactjs developer for agriculture company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle ReactJS Developer for Agriculture Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle ReactJS Developer to join our team.
- Developing new user-facing features and changing current UI using ReactJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and software designing and architecture best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency in handling technical issues expertly, producing new design ideas and substitutions where required
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools gitlab
- Working knowledge of on NoSQL databases and one Postgress DB
- Knowledge of back-end technologies
nice to have
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.