middle rubyonrails developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle RubyOnRails Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
- Implement new features for the renewed Referral Management Solution
- Create technical design documents
- Perform peer code reviews
- 2+ years of experience in RubyOnRails Development
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge of AWS (Lambdas, DynamoDB, S3)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Jersey REST WebServices
- BigData (Hadoop, MapReduce, YARN)
- Java 8+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.