middle salesforce developer for health information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Salesforce Developer with 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational company working in the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research.
Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Work closely with architects and BAs to code requirements, but also push back with better approaches plans require any changes
- Implementation of AppExchange apps according to business needs
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to test system
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer; experience leading other software engineers is valued but not required
- Four (4) year engineering degree (Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- An intuitive understanding of Salesforce architecture and the relationships between objects so that they can suggest effective solutions to clients in line with their business requirements
- Experience in Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for salesforce.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- English level proficiency B1
- Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.