go to search
middle sap bo engineer
SAP BO, Oracle RDBMS, SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, SAP Data Services
Middle SAP BO Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Middle SAP BO Engineer to join our remote team.
The successful candidate will have solid years of experience in decision support systems using Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BOBJ and Data Services 4.3/4.2.
As a SAP BO Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the organization's reporting and analytics infrastructure.
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in working in a remote environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Remote Middle SAP BO Engineer.
- Develop and maintain SAP BO universes for different user populations
- Create canned and ad-hoc reports to meet user requirements over the top of Universes and freehand SQL queries
- Create users, groups, and folders and assign privileges for various access levels, defining and documenting SAP Best Practices
- Write complex queries, stored procedures, views, and custom functions in SQL and PL/SQL
- Develop complete ETL data flow/workflow structures/models, from source system extraction to transformations, loading, and report creation using BODS
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and timeliness in reporting
- Analyze and troubleshoot reporting issues and work with the team to resolve them
- 2+ years of experience in decision support systems using Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BOBJ and Data Services 4.3/4.2
- Experience in building universes for different user populations
- Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL, writing complex queries, stored procedures, views, and custom functions
- Expertise in all aspects of BODS, developing complete ETL data flow/workflow structures/models, from source system extraction to transformations, loading, and report creation
- Experience in creating users, groups, and folders and assigning privileges for various access levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- SAP BOBJ certification is a plus
- B2+ English level
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.