go to search
middle security developer for software company
Security.DevelopmentSAST, Security.Engineering, Checkmarx Products and Solutions
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Security Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Security Developer to join our team.
- Design and develop custom CheckMarx rules
- Make technical design decisions with little supervision
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Communication with vendor representatives to investigate issues and define requirements
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience working with some modern programming language
- Good knowledge of SDLC knowledge, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Understanding of different architectures (micro-service, monolith), using RESTful API design
- Experience with IoC frameworks
- Experience with legacy system
- Well established problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with various SAST tools, preferably Checkmarx
- Experienced recommending and implementing vulnerability remediation for applications
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.