middle software engineer for a leading health and beauty retailer
The customer is the world's largest health and beauty retail group that operates over 15,700 retail stores worldwide, running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries & cosmetics, food, electronics, and fine wine.
The main pool of tasks is associated with development and maintenance of components and pages for e-commerce stores.
- Develop and maintain components and pages for e-commerce stores
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and a deep understanding of adaptive layouts creation, mobile, cross-browser layouts creation
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris platform is preferable or other e-commerce project experience
- English level B1+ or higher
- BEM methodology experience
- Practical experience in performance optimization
- Web component architecture understanding
- Practical knowledge and usage of task runners (Grunt, gulp.js, or Webpack)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.