go to search
middle support engineer for a united arab emirates oil company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Support Engineer for a United Arab Emirates Oil Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Support Engineer to join our team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world's 12th largest oil company by production.
- Operate application build pipelines – CI (already in place)
- Operate application delivery/deployment pipelines – CD
- Automate maintenance operations using scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash, Kusto Query Language
- Application and System Monitoring, troubleshooting, issues, and bags fixes etc.
- Participate call with customer, troubleshoot on-line being on call with the real users
- Comprehensive hands-on in the list of technologies above
- Ability to work with App Insights and Log Analytics
- Develop new and modify existing queries and alerts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Document RCA
- Communication with clients via MS Teams (verbal and text)
- 2+ years' experience in ITSM is required: Incidents Management, Problem Management, Change Management
- Experience with Application and System Monitoring
- Strong knowledge of Azure Application Gateway, Azure DNS, Azure DevOps, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure SQL Database
- Experience with CI/CD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with .NET
- Knowledge of React Native, ReactJS
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals