middle support engineer for leading energy services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Middle Support Engineer for Leading Energy Services Company.
The customer is a leading energy services company that helps out clients meet the
world's evolving energy needs.
- Manage portfolio of application PaaS offerings related to orchestration systems, Service mesh, API gateways, telemetry systems
- Evaluation, adoption, support and product roadmap for the successful use of PaaS services
- 2+ years of experience as Support Engineer
- Broad and deep knowledge of networking operations, architecture and engineering.
- Knowledge of the principles of design and technology of LAN, WLAN, WAN and DC networks, protocol stack TCP / IP;
- Strong knowledge of switching (Ethernet, 802.1q, QinQ, spanning tree, ERPS, LACP, ECMP), routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), transport protocols (TCP, UDP), network services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, etc.), VRF, route filtering, QoS, IPSec Site2Site/RA VPN;
- Strong knowledge of AAA mechanisms and identity store (radius, tacacs, ldaps);
- Experience of traffic segmentation, QoS policies, load balancing;
- Experience in operating of Cisco family network devices (IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR, NX-OS, FXOS, ASA);
- Experience in operating of network perimeter security (FW, IDS/IPS, SSL inspection, file filtering etc.);
- Experience in monitoring systems (Solarwinds, Prometheus, Zabbix, etc.), snmp/snmp trap, netflow, syslog;
- Experience in designing and operating of Backbone, Data Center networks of big enterprises;
- Basic knowledge of RHEL based OS;
- Basic knowledge of network virtualization;
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.