middle test automation engineer for software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Test Automation Engineer for software company for our team.
The client provides insurance software solutions for independent agencies, brokers, MGAs, carriers, helps them to manage their businesses in a better way.
Looking for an experienced tests automation engineer to join one of the client’s streams that processes and documents workflow for a different levels of insurance agencies, carriers.
- - Writing new Java tests on Serenity + Cucumber + Gradle;
- - Create/Update/Revise CI builds on TeamCity;
- - Sync with the client's AQA twice a week.
- 6+ years of experience of Automation Testing in Java
- Serenity BDD
- English level proficiency B1
- basic knowledge of JS and Protractor framework that would allow to read existing legacy JS tests and re-implement them in Java.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.