go to search
middle test automation engineer for software company
Automated Testing in Java, Cucumber, Gradle, Java, Serenity BDD
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Test Automation Engineer for software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Test Automation Engineer for software company for our team.
The client provides insurance software solutions for independent agencies, brokers, MGAs, carriers, helps them to manage their businesses in a better way.
Looking for an experienced tests automation engineer to join one of the client’s streams that processes and documents workflow for a different levels of insurance agencies, carriers.
- - Writing new Java tests on Serenity + Cucumber + Gradle;
- - Create/Update/Revise CI builds on TeamCity;
- - Sync with the client's AQA twice a week.
- 6+ years of experience of Automation Testing in Java
- Serenity BDD
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- basic knowledge of JS and Protractor framework that would allow to read existing legacy JS tests and re-implement them in Java.
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.