middle test automation engineer with java
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Test Automation Engineer with Java to join our team
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Ability and willingness to work in a distributed AWS environment, constantly optimizing the cost of deployed components
- Experience in any ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON), debugging and testing distributed application
- Support deployed components in scope of Continues Operations paradigm (team ownership)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work daily with EIS (EBSCO Information Services) engineers
- 6+ years of experience in automated testing with Java
- Knowledge of Some of AWS services like EKS, Lambda, AWS Batch, S3, MSK, DocumentDB, CF
- Experience with Groovy, Jenkins
- B2 level of English
- Apache Kafka
- StreamSets DataOps Platform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.