go to search
middle ux designer for media company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle UX Designer for Media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle UX Designer to join our team.
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for our products
- Conceive intuitive designs that promote usability and optimize the user experience of our products
- Close collaboration with team members and stakeholders
- Work within our lean design process, while efficiently exploring design concepts, iterating and validating design alternatives
- Contribute to the Wolters Kluwer Product Design System (give input to the further development of the design system, initiate development of new components, etc.)
- Translate data into actionable insights that inform strategy development
- Be an ambassador of design thinking and a user-centered process
- Help to improve the UX process to raise UX maturity
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas and be absolutely relentless in your pursuit of excellence
- 2 or more years of experience working as a UX designer – ideally within an agile environment
- Experience working with design systems and are familiar with creating UX patterns
- Experience with online collaboration, research and data analytics tools such as Miro, Dovetail, Mouseflow, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university (or equivalent) in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction, Communication & Multimedia Design/Media Technology, Information Architecture or related would be a big plus
- You are familiar with principles of Lean Product and Lean UX
- You have a deep understanding of typography, color, layout and motion design principles
- You are passionate about design and technology trends
- Know how to work with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are both a self-starter and team-oriented, with a willingness to teach and learn
- You are open to feedback and have no issues receiving constructive criticism
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential
- You are able to act as a liaison between the UX Lead and product and technology teams to ensure standards of excellence are met and to build a relationship of trust between all parties involved
- You are comfortable contributing to visioning workshops with multidisciplinary teams of business, technology, content and user experience roles
- You have experience working in distributed, collaborative teams and working directly with development groups for the implementation of designs
- You have experience designing solutions for complex online applications – it is essential to be able to present large amounts of complex information in a simple way
- We expect you have a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- You are required to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to development teams, clients and other stakeholders internationally
- Your portfolio should demonstrate a track record of developing simple and elegant user interfaces
- A portfolio that includes design work for complex online applications will be a big plus
- You should be prepared to speak about the processes used to develop your solutions and the specific role that you played in these processes.
- Mastery of design software such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Abstract and Adobe Creative Suite
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals