middle visual designer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Visual Designer to join our global team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Responsible for graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion, and delivery
- Develop compelling creative solutions across omnichannel touchpoints with a customer-first lens
- Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback
- 2+ years of experience as Visual Designer
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire
- Staying up-to-date with popular culture and trends
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience with ability to accept criticism of your work
- Market awareness with the ability to understand the target audiences
- Collaboration, with ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions
- Ability to form strong working relationships quickly
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.