middle visual designer for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Visual Designer to join the global team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Participate in defining design strategy for Professional Development suite
- Work closely with key product stakeholders to identify and resolve design issues that may occur
- Streamline design processes on-suite projects
- Oversee design work within the suite, attend to any potential issues, support designers in their day-to-day work
- Start new product initiatives, conduct research to identify business and user needs, organize and facilitate design workshops
- Organize and conduct design critique sessions with the team
- Supervise junior team members, and support them in growing professionally
- Support designers during project Discovery and ideation phases
- Participate in hiring and staffing of design team members
- Review and provide quality control of design deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in Visual Design
- In-depth knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies
- Ability to take ownership of project processes
- Self-starter, eager to launch and drive new design initiatives
- Proficient in conducting design workshops, user research, and user studies
- Strong focus on teamwork and great interpersonal skills
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Knowledge of design tools (Figma, Sketch, Miro, Display)
- Ability to work independently and good stress tolerance
- Excellent communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- Service design/ design consultancy experience is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.