ms sharepoint engineer for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote MS SharePoint Engineer with hands-on experience with SharePoint to join our team.
This role is for a world leading pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to work as an Engineer for a large infrastructure support and maintenance function, spanning several continents
- Ensuring availability and performance of the supported technology/platform services
- Initial triaging, and remediation if possible of all P1, P2, P3, and P4 incidents
- Escalating incidents from events to CC/SD on outage Incidents
- Updating Knowledge base articles
- Incident queue management
- Being the Technical point of contact
- Responsible for POC of new products
- Working on Incidents, Changes, Service & Problem Requests
- Creating and updating Known Error documentation
- Experience with SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint Online, OneDrive
- Box knowledge
- Power Platform and Nintex experience
- DocuSign and Adobe Sign knowledge
- Experience with Smartsheet, MIRO and other similar tools
- Experience with other small Apps from Microsoft such as Forms and Planner
- O365 Support experience
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft 365
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.