Currently, we are looking for a remote Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Fix bugs, errors investigation
- Implement API services on AWS (Code, test, debug)
- Prepare appropriate documentation such as program code, and technical documents
- Communication with customer
- Strong knowledge of nodeJS 12
- Experience with AWS, DB Datastax and GitLab
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 6+ months of working experience